Mindy Kaling Lose Weight after Giving Birth without Limiting Diet

Mindy Kaling Lose Weight


 Mindy Kaling managed to lose weight after giving birth to her first child, Spencer, in September 2020. She said this weight loss was done without changing or tightening her diet. 

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight published Tuesday, April 5, 2022, the 42-year-old mother of two revealed that she didn't change her diet much after giving birth. 

"I eat what I like," the actress told ET. "If I'm on any strict diet, it never really works for me. I just eat less."

She added, "I wish there was something more interesting or dynamic about the way I lost a little weight, but that's how I did it."

Kaling's weight loss this time contrasts with when he just gave birth to his daughter, Katherine, who is now 4 years old. 

"After I gave birth to my daughter, I had to shoot a movie two months later, so I really liked it," she said. He at that time ate a lot of grilled salmon and stir-fried spinach for three months.

After giving birth to Spencer, Kaling did not have the pressure of losing weight because of the quarantine due to the Covid-19 pandemic. "It was almost extended maternity leave. I'm not going to be on camera, the studio is closed," Kaling told ET.

"I felt really cared for during my first pregnancy and I thought it was great to spend the last seven months of my pregnancy under protection, no one came out, no one took photos," she told Access.

That same month, Kaling said that it really took a village to raise two children as a single mother when she returned to work. 

"I wouldn't be able to keep my full-time professional career and have two kids under the age of 3 without the very strong relationship I have with my caregiver," she said at the time. "Also with my father, who came to the house at least twice a day to take my son out for a walk and pick up my daughter and take her home. My village is small and I wish it was bigger."

But asking for support is not easy, he said. "We feel guilty about needing help and most women in this country don't always have the same resources," Mindy Kaling explained to People. "A lot of people are lucky because they have a family that can help them, but my mother passed away in 2011, so I really have no choice."

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url